I loved how I had such unique, fond memories of the gifts I received at my bridal shower & wedding reception (and even after). People that knew me took time to give me something that reflected who I was & the things I loved. So now, I help gift givers do the same! To help figure out what the bride to be would like, ask yourself:
Are they going on a cruise? Consider sea life or nautical themes.
What’s her style? (traditional, conservative, retro, eclectic, urban)
Does she have a theme? (angels, butterflies, horses, owls, kittens)
If you’d like to see more ideas or need help finding a gift for your loved one, contact me at email@example.com or leave a comment below.
- Your Bridal Shower (giggisbridalboutique.com)
- How to Plan a Bridal Shower & Plan a Bridal Shower (potterybarn.com)
- Bridal shower gift ideas for your not-so-domestic bride-to-be (personalcreations.com)
- A Southern Bridal Shower on the Front Porch (lovetwosweets.wordpress.com)
- For the Bride To Be (globalcondoconcierge.com)